1) Which food item are Ghutwa, Seekh and Boti types of?
2) In which river is the largest species of river dolphin found?
3) Which hill station is linked by the rail terminus at Kathgodam?
4) The Koushika gotra regards whom as their root node?
5) With which gemstone are the table and the briolette cuts associated?
6) Which Indian state is known by the name Kamata?
7) The name of which country was first mentioned in the first century AD by Tacitus?
8) In which game can you double and triple the value of each letter?
9) Which is the world’s first successfully cloned pet animal?
10) Who was the first monarch to use the title ‘Empress of India’?
(1) Kabab (2) Nile (3) Nainital (4) Vishwamitra (5) Diamond (6) Assam (7) Sweden (8) Scrabble (9) Cat (10) Victoria
You might also like
1) The influence of the Ajanta caves can be seen in the palloo of which saree? 2) Which bird’s principal food are cephalopods? 3) If you were at the Ueno
1) Which is used to make porridge, especially in North Africa? 2) Frank Harris was a friend and biographer of which author? 3) Which animal eats up to 200 grams
1) Ernst Alexanderson was the first one to send what to his father? 2) Which creature has venomous claws known as maxillipeds? 3) Taktshang, or Tiger’s Nest, in the Paro
World Book and Copyright Day (WBCD) is being observed today. The day seeks to raise awareness about importance of reading and promote publishing and the protection of copyright around the