NEET 2022 registration likely to begin soon at neet.nta.ac.in, The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2022) registration is expected to soon begin at neet.nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will also announce the NEET 2022 exam dates and issue the official notification on the official website.
On July 17, the national level medical entrance examination will most likely be held. The NTA, on the other hand, is yet to finalize the NEET UG 2022 exam dates. Students must submit their NEET application form 2022 at nta.ac.in or neet.nta.nic.in once the NTA NEET 2022 exam date is notified.
As per the latest updates on NEET, the National Medical Commission has scrapped the upper age limit for NEET 2022 aspirants.
Previously the upper age limit for general candidates was 25 years and that of reserved candidates was 30 years.
The NMC also declared that the charge for 50% of seats in private medical colleges and deemed universities will be the same as the fee for government medical colleges.
How to fill NEET UG 2022 application form
Students can follow the steps given below to fill out the NEET UG 2022 application form.
- Visit NTA NEET official website neet.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in
- Click on the ‘NEET UG registration 2022’ link
- Fill in personal and academic details,
- Select exam centres to appear for the medical entrance test
- Upload the scanned images and important documents as per the specifications
- Make the NEET registration fee payment in the online mode
- Download or take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
The confirmation page of NEET UG 2022 will soon be available on Digilocker. It can be accessed from Digilocker app and website digilocker.gov.in. NEET 2022 will be held offline in 13 languages for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, veterinary, BSc Nursing and BSc Life Science seats.
NEET 2022: Documents Required
- Valid mobile number
- Valid Email address
- Aadhaar number
- Mark sheet, certificate, roll number, school address, and other details of Class 10 and 12.
- A valid government-issued identification
- Scanned images of passport-size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, Class 10 pass certificate, and postcard size photograph
- Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, UPI payment gateway details
NEET Exam Pattern
According to the NEET exam pattern last year, NEET will be held for 180 multiple choice questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology). Each of the three subjects will have two sections – A and B. While Section A will be mandatory and will consist of 35 questions, Section B will have 15 questions, out of which candidates will have to answer only 10.
Preparation Tips For NEET 2022
Around 15 lakh students appear in NEET UG every year and as seen in the past years, the pass percentage is usually around 50-55 per cent. To ace such a competitive examination, aspirants should carefully choose their study material. Experts and previous years’ toppers say NCERT textbooks are most important for NEET preparation.
Neet.nta.ac.in 2022 Registration: Who Can Apply?
- Candidates who have qualified Class 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board will be eligible for NEET.
- Students who will take the Class 12 or equivalent board exams this year are also eligible to apply for NEET UG.
- To appear for NEET, General category candidates should have scored 50 per cent in Class 12. However, there exists relaxations in the minimum percentage for reserved category candidates.